All MUST have:
- A valid New York State fishing license (1 day fishing license is available from the State of New York, $10 nonresident, $5 resident)
- Adequate clothing suitable for the weather (always bring rain gear and warm clothing, always colder on the water than on shore)
- Soft bottom shoes (sneakers) as the boat is carpeted
- Desire to catch fish and have fun!
- Lunch and nonalcoholic beverages (preferred) - I will provide a cooler on board the vessel with ice for your lunch and beverages.
- Motion sickness medication (if needed)
- Large cooler to transport your fish home (ice will be provided)
Departure time is 7 AM at the pier of your choice. Other start times are available, please contact me at 716-534-5905 to arrange a time of your preference.
A $75 deposit is required upon making your reservation with the balance due upon boarding the morning of your arrival.
If I, your Captain, deem it necessary to cancel your charter due to the weather or for any other reason, your fishing date will be rescheduled and/or all of your money will be fully refunded.
This charter operates in full compliance with the United States Coast Guard's "Zero Tolerance" drug program.
Captain Mark Lorenc is a United States Coast Guard Master Licensed Captain with over 30 years of fishing experience.